Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jermaine and Jelani's birthdays are coming up. Jermaines is this Friday and they are having their first game of the season on friday too so hopefully they win. Last year at this tme I was still pregnant! its crazy! I thought about last year when I almost won the scolarship by making all those shot at midnight madness and I was sooo pregnant! I tried to win some shoes this year, but I guess being pregnant helped cuz I missed my 2nd free throw thistime. anyway last year I was nervous that Jelani nwas going to be born on Jermaines birthday but he waited til a week later they are still close though. I knowthey are going to be so alike! Can't believe Jelani is turning 1 already! This next week will be fun celebrating my two sweethearts birth!

3 comments:

Trevor and Lauren said...

HEY!!!
I was seriously just looking at that background to put up since its our BDAYS too!! I guess cool people are born in November :)
I have a few pictures that I need to get to you from Halloween!
Hope all is great!

sheila said...

Hi Shauna,
I totally remember you last year when you did that shooting contest. You rocked! I still think you should have tried the half court shot, you could have made it. hehe. Jelani was so adorable- he looks like he could have been the baby model for the costume to sell.
I'm excited for BB season to start. We'll see you at the games.

Anonymous said...

I remember when you made those shots, you were really pregnant, but soo cute at the same time! Josh's birthday was yesterday. We should have planned something together. Let me know if you need any help with anything. See you tomrrow at the game!