Sunday, November 30, 2008

dance concert





So I have been taking a tahitian dance class and a couple weeks ago I performed with the group in a drumming concert at the school. So scary... I almost chickened out because I have only been dancing about 2 months but I did it and it was really fun! This is a picture of me and my friend Crystal who invited me to the dance class. There is also a video if you go to her and Andrew's page. There is also a picture of our whole group and 2 of us dancing.

5 comments:

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

You did a great job! That would be such a fun class. Good for you. I hope things a well for you and your cute little family.

Trevor and Lauren said...

Hey Hot Stuff,

You looked so cute! I want to watch the video!
And baby J's party was a blast.

Anonymous said...

I saw your dance on Crystal's blog, you did so good! When I saw you the other day I forgot to tell you in person! You are so brave!

Shella said...

Shauna, I just found your blog. You and your little family are so cute!! I love seeing the pictures of Jelani.

Seasider Sidelines Men BasketBall said...

Hi -You have a great blog and I love your family and keep up the good work in raising your family and both of you working hard getting an education.You always give all you got on the basket ball court and I am proud to know you. Coach Harry

Check out the Seasidersidelines@blog.com or just google it if you cant get it. tell you friends,& family to follow you and team there.