Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This is Jelani doing his favorite cheer saying Defense! It was so crazy that he picked up how to do it from going to the basketball games. At first I didn't know what he was doing but at the game I figured it out. It was kind of sad but he learned how to do this and ball before he learned to say mommy. I guess he has been around basketball a lot. He went to his first game 9 days after he was born! Its so cute, he has a little hoop and he tries to make baskets he has a good arm too. Me and Jermaine have both been hit in the face a few times! Maybe Jelani will follow in his daddy's footstep I know he will have the height he is already 33 inches tall at only 15 months!

8 comments:

Shella said...

How cute! I'm glad I get to see him on your blog. :) It was fun to see Jermaine in the ball game at Dixie!

Leibbrandt Family said...

I am glad to see you up date. That is awsome not only dose he know the cheer but he has great rythim for a one year old!

sheila said...

oh my goodness Shauna- that is adorable. He's such a cutie, and smart too.

I got to see one of their games while they played here in St. George against Dixie. It was good and so many fans came from all over the mainland. I didn't get to see Jermaine though. Hope they do well.

we miss you guys!

sheila said...

I mean, didn't find Jermaine after the game to say hi.

Premadasa Family said...

OMG, he is so adorable!!! he should replace the gecko as the mascot!

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Oh Shauna, he is SO dang cute!! I wish I could see you guys more often. That is great that Jermaine's team has done so well. Good luck to them.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Jelani is too adorable!

Tara said...

all right shauna, its time for some updates!! I need to see some growing-up pics of my favorite little boy!

how are you guys doing? i miss you. :( your apartment is still empty. it will be weird with other people in it.

just wanted to say hi and protest for some jelani and fam pics.

p.s. the word that blogger is asking me to respell for verification so i can post this comment is "farkt". i thought it was funny.