Thursday, October 16, 2008



This was Jelani's first battle wound! He fell off our bed it was so sad. At first I thought it was a blackeye but it turned out to be a carpet burn. Ouch huh. He landed right on his face! He is a tough little guy. THings are going good thought we are excited for Halloween. I haven't got any costumes yet I need to get on that. Jelani has been doing so many new things. He surprises me everyday. He learned how to take his diaper off, how to climb on the bed, how to give kisses and blow kisses it is so cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If he is anything like Terrick he will have plenty of battle wounds!! Gotta love little boys!! He is so cute!

sheila said...

I'm so glad we found your blog. You don't seem that far away now. Poor Jelani, hope he's feeling better. He's such a cutie.